Sunday, November 1, 2015

Schools is flawed

So while i was working on my mandarin homework, something came up in my mind.

"Why am i doing this shit?"

To earn grades you might say. But what the hell are grades for? Somehow, it decides you're ready or not for the next step in education, whatever it is.

Now, school teaches mostly useless bullshit. For example, in Indonesia, we have to learn mandarin and fucking music art. Why are we learning these useless things? It's not like i'm going to use them in the future! And math. Motherfucking math. Math teaches you the most bullshit things that you're never going to use. I want to learn how to draw! I don't want to learn fucking geometry! Unless you're going to be a scientist, or something like that, you're gonna learn that shit a lot.

Now, i follow sociology. Why the fuck am i learning math? I don't fucking need advanced math! I got into sociology not to learn math!

Hell, schools might as well be near useless because you don't learn anything that will help you in your adulthood. How do i pay taxes? How do i buy a house? How do i get a job? How do i do things that school was suppose to be teaching you? How are the things taught at school is going to be useful for me? How is algebra going to help me play a guitar? How is mandarin supposed to help me draw better?

School is fucking bullshit. Kids failing at school isn't the kids fault. It's the school's fault. For making kids learn the things that they can't do. "But teacher are supposed to teach them things that they can't do!" you say. That's true but right now, i learned mandarin for 4 FUCKING YEARS and i can't draw a single word. It's really because i got zero motivation for learning this shit. Most of the time in math, i just ask for the answers from my friends, because i didn't understand a single fucking thing the teacher said to me.

It won't end here. Another post is coming. About this very topic. Show this to your teachers, your parents. Show how fucking idiotic those prime ministers of education are.

I'll see you on the next one. I still got this fucking mandarin bullshit to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment